Following the national "One Belt And One Road" strategy, the law school of Shanghai university established the sino-african legal exchange center, which was jointly held with Law schools of Ethiopian Universities, and set up sub-centers in the law school of Shanghai university and the law schools of Ethiopia universities, in order to promote the sino-african legal academic and practical exchanges.
Center director -- professor Li Zhi, law school
Center deputy director -- law school alumnus, lawyer Cai Jianyu of tai he tai law firm
Other personnel -- graduates of civil and commercial of law school
● 主要职能/Main functions:：
1. Regular academic exchanges and exchange visits with law schools of relevant African universities;
2. To provide short-term African legal training to personnel of chinese-funded enterprises, law firms and government institutions before they go to Africa;
3. To provide short-term Chinese legal training to African enterprises, law firms, government agencies and other personnel in China;
4. To recruit African degree students, including undergraduates and graduates .
● 阶段性成果/Stage achievement：
1.On July 1, 2019 , law school professor Li Zhi, law school alumni Cai Jianyu lawyer and Ethiopian David lawyer, and Addis ababa university law & administration, dean Dr Solomon and director Dr Yonas, signed jointly the framework agreement, laying a foundation for academic exchange between the two sides.
2. On the morning of July 2, 2019, professor Li Zhi , lawyer Cai Jianyu, Ethiopian lawyer David, attended the launching ceremony of kunshan management training class at dedawa industrial park base. Mr. Lu Jing, vice President of China earth group and Mr. Zhou Xudong, mayor of Kunshan city spoke highly of the importance of Kunshan park to the training of Ethiopian management and staff.
In the afternoon, on behalf of the faculty of law, professor Li Zhi initialed the agreement on the establishment of China-Africa exchange center between the law schools of the two sides with the principal of the university of radarwa, Dr Yared.
Meanwhile, Mr. Gu Xiaojin, chairman of hongxin group in the park, initialized the agreement of establishing a legal training center between Shanghai university law school and Kunshan park.